During the month of July 2020, we will continue to care for patients on a modified basis. We are dedicated to staying open to help all of you and your spines.
OUR MODIFIED HOURS EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JULY 27, 2020:
- Monday: 1:30pm - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am - 1:30pm
- Wednesday: 2:30pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 7:30am - 1:30pm
If you need care and are not able to make these patient care times, please communicate with us via email or voicemail and we may be able to accommodate.
If you have additional safety concerns that are inhibiting your ability to receive care, please communicate this to us and we may be able to offer other options for you.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED MANY SANITATION STRATEGIES:
- Please wear your mask.
- Upon entering please hand wash for 20-30 seconds before touching anything in the office.
- Please minimize the items you bring into the office.
- We sanitize all equipment and surfaces that are touched after each patient visit. This includes rehab equipment and adjusting equipment/tables, especially the areas where hands and faces contact.
- We have single-use sheets to cover tables for our high risk or high exposure patients.
- Dr. Green will alter her communication while performing your adjustment, especially while you are face-up on the table and she is working on your neck, even though she is wearing a mask. She will minimize communication and requests that you hold communication until she is not working around your neck, face, and head. This will minimize the risk of respiratory droplet transmissions and mutual exposures.
- If you are more than 5 minutes early for your visit, please wait in your car and call our office. We will let you know if we can care for you earlier than your appointment time, but our goal is to minimize the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Please stand six feet back from our front desk when scheduling your appointments or check-in and out. This will protect Stephanie from exposure and your mutual exposure.