Our Richmond chiropractic office accepts a variety of payment options for our wellness patients and acute care patients. We offer affordable payment options for patients with no insurance or those with limited chiropractic coverage.
If you have insurance, our office will verify your insurance benefits and bill your insurance company on your behalf. Payment is expected at the time of service.
Click on company name to redirect to that website to confirm that our doctor is in-network with your policy. Our doctor is in-network with:
- Anthem PPO Policies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Policies
- Cigna PPO Policies (Cigna Great West is considered out-of-network)
- Cigna Open Access and Open Access Plus: Most policies are considered in-network. A small percentage are considered out-of-network. Please call Cigna to find out if we are in/out-of-network for your policy.
- United Healthcare as of January 2018
- Multiplan and PHCS
We are out-of-network Aetna, however, some Aetna plans are part of the Multiplan Network and remit based on the Multiplan fee schedule, which can be a discount compared to our Self-Pay fees. We are still considered out-of-network with these Aetna plans.
Our doctor is out-of-network with Cigna Connect, Anthem Healthkeepers and any HMO Policies. We do not submit billing for these policies. Patients with these policies are considered self-pay in our office.
If you do not have chiropractic insurance benefits, have a high deductible plan or we are out-of-network for your policy, chiropractic care may still be a more affordable care option. We can provide payment plan options to help you receive care to become well. Please call our office for more specific cost of care estimates.
We provide wellness/maintenance chiropractic care for our patients who have reached that status of health and stability. Wellness care is supportive care given to maintain optimal health and wellness after any medically necessary care has been completed. During your initial visit with our doctor, your chiropractic care goals will be discussed and the doctor will determine if your care is categorized as medically necessary or wellness/maintenance.
You may call the front desk for further information on payment details for wellness care, but only our doctor can determine the category of care you will receive AFTER your initial exam.
Personal Injury/Motor Vehicle Accidents
Personal Injury and Motor Vehicle Accident cases are accepted in our office. Payment at the time of care is required for these cases.
- Option 1: We are able to utilize your health insurance coverage for this type of care, if we are participating with your health insurance company. Please see above for a list of these companies.
- Option 2: If you do not have health insurance with one of these companies, we are able to provide you with a billing statement so you can submit your cost of care to your auto insurance company, if you have opted for Med-Pay coverage on your individual auto policy.
Aligned Chiropractic will not bill your auto insurance company directly; however you are able to submit your bills, if you choose to do so. Payment at the time of care is required if you choose to utilize this auto insurance benefit. Please see your individual policy or call your auto insurance company to determine if you opted for this coverage.
- Option 3: Self-Pay. Please see above for more details.
There are many variables regarding Worker's Compensation and healthcare providers. Please contact you Worker’s Compensation company to find out how you should proceed.